“How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.
I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.” – Psalm 119:9- 10
Young adult (NS/Uni/Young Working Adults)
- Joel’s Cell: 1st & 4th Saturday, 10am – 12pm, Pico Creative Centre, De Vine, Level 6.
- Jun Ping’s Cell: Every Saturday, 4.30pm – 6.30 pm, Pico Creative Centre, De Vine, Level 6.
- Ohana Cell: 1st & 3rd Saturday, 4.30pm – 6.30pm, Pico Creative Centre
- J.A.R.S of Clay Cell: 1st & 3rd Saturday, 4.30pm – 6.30pm, Bartley
1) Touching the Hearts of the Poor & Needy
- Home visits with the contacts established during Blessing to the Poor event
2) Discipleship class
3) Regular Cell Group Meetings / Sponsor-Sponsee
- Cultivate a culture of learning, sharing & helping one another
- Year end mission trips
Michelle Chew, + 65 8531 8376