“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it” Proverbs 22:6
Little children are precious in God’s eyes. Anchoring on Proverbs 22:6, BOLd Kidz seeks to develop character traits in children from 3-9-year-old through bible stories and biblical examples every Sunday. A dedicated team of teachers and volunteers work closely with parents to provide a supportive learning environment to nurture and develop children’s God-given potential and gifts. Through worship, learning and play children are exposed to God’s presence and God’s word.
To develop character traits that will enable children to live victorious Christian lives, and to discover and nurture their God-given potential and gifts, by working in close partnership with parents.
- BOLd kidz Juniors: 3 to 5 years old
- BOLd kidz Seniors: 6 to 9 years old
- 09:00am – 10:00am: Free Play
- 10:00am – 10:30am: Worship
- 10:30am – 11:00am: Breakfast
- 11:00am – 12:00am: Lesson
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm: Free Play
Michelle Chew, + 65 8531 8376