Personal data means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified either from that data and or from other information to which BOL(S) has or is likely to have access. Personal data includes, but is not limited to the following:
2. NRIC/FIN (Foreign Identification Number)/Passport number;
3. Residential address;
4. Date of birth;
6. Marital status;
8. Contact particulars such as personal telephone numbers and personal email address;
9. Financial information such as bank account or credit/debit numbers;
10. Photograph and video image.
Use of your Personal Information
BOL(S) collects personally identifiable information for the following purposes;
1. Providing pastoral and shepherding care;
2. Teaching and training in discipleship and disciple-making;
3. Connecting you to a cell group as part of your discipleship journey;
4. Organizing events to support your discipleship growth;
5. Informing you of any discipleship and/or disciple-making events, programs or training;
6. Maintaining the membership register of constitutional members of the church, members of small groups and regular worshippers.
Collection of your Personal Information
Your personal information may be collected during any of the following occasions either manually or electronically;
1. You complete a new-comer card
2. You request to join a cell group
3. You sign up for baptism or join as a member of the church
4. You sign up for various programs and activities organized by BOL(S)
5. When you attend events organized by BOL(S)
6. When you make a pledge / offering / donation to the church;
7. When you submit your personal information for employment purpose
8. And at any other activity or event that will enable us to serve you better
Retention of your Personal Information
Your personal data will be retained by the Church as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above or is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements.
Security of your Personal Information
BOL(S) secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of the personal data and will constantly review and enhance our information security measures.
Updating of your Personal Information
You may request the church to update your personal information for you by following the request for particulars update process.
Accuracy of your Personal Information
With regards to the accuracy of the information, the church will do whatever it can to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. However, it will be incumbent on you to ensure that your personal information is updated and correct.
Request to remove your Personal Information from our records
You may at any time withdraw any consent given in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by giving prior notice in the form of a formal written request addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
In the event you withdraw your consent to the Church for the processing of your personal data, BOL(S) shall cease to process your personal data within 30 working days upon receiving your written withdrawal request.
Please note that once consent is withdrawn, BOL(S) may not be able to fulfill our services to you.
Contact for Enquiries
You may contact our Data Protection Office at the following address;
Data Protection Officer
20 Kallang Ave
#5B, PICO Creative Centre