We believe: –
- The Bible which is the divinely and verbally inspired Word of God.
- The Triune Godhead in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death , bodily resurrection, present exaltation of God’s right hand, and personal return.
- Salvation through grace by faith in the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
- The resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and joy in heaven and the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment.
- The Church – the Body, or Bride of Christ, consisting only of those who are born again, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He shall come again.
- Christ’s Great Comission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, baptizing and teaching those who believe.